Photoshop Image Editing – Basic
Bring out the best in your digital images to enhance and repair your photos, add and remove people or objects from a picture and even learn how to turn black and white pictures into coloured pictures.
This course is held over a period of 4 weeks, one session per week, with each session lasting for 2 hours.
Course fee – $30.00
The next Photo Editing course will begin on Thursday 15 November at 2.30pm
- In this course you will use Photoshop Elements 12 and learn how you can improve and enhance your photos. Bring out the detail in dark or light photos,
- remove Red eye from people or Pets.
- Add a missing person or remove unwanted items from a photo. Remove spots and blemishes from people’s faces.
- Repair tears and rips in old photos and
- even bring old Black and white Photos to life by making them coloured.
All this and much more in this 4 week course. 2.30-4.30pm $30
To register contact Brian Oakes on 09 4222248 or email: – firstname.lastname@example.org